Do you have a blog? How many blogs do you have? More than 2? Do you think you have too many blogs to handle? Think again.
---
I used to share a blog with Teh not so long ago. We shared it with everyone. Every single thing on what happened in our life was posted almost every day. Then, we decided to have our own. He created one about his toy. From a small metal, up to the whole big-bang set. The project is being put on hold for several reasons. Then, he created a personal one. He made it private. And then he shared the entries with me. And that he made it private again.
I created my own and made it private but shared with him. And then I stopped.
Towards the end of my final year in uni, I started another one. I made it visible to public. But I never told anyone about it. He found out about the blog few months back. My last entry was dated September 2008.
Recently, he came with the idea to create another blog. A shared one. He wants us to have a blog together, again. Of course, me, being the most supportive person ever, agreed with him. Even though having a shared blog with him means ... writing 95% of the entries. But I like to write. And he loves to read mine. So here I am writing on it now. :x
Soon after that, there's another blog. This time, it's about his ride. Currently, it's still in the first stage. I'm sure this one is gonna be very interesting because the transformation of his ride took a long time (since 5 years ago) and still on-going. And of course, the best part is because I was there all the time during the transformation. So it somehow bring back the sweet-sour-bitter memories of the past 5 years of me sitting at the co-driver seat.
In a short while, I reckon another blog will be created. This time it's about his game. Like he said, "This year is about my toy, my ride and my game". Toy blog is on. Ride blog is up. Game blog must be fun too because I've been accompanying him buying all the gadgets for the past few months. So let's just wait and see. "/
---
Do you still think you have too many blogs to handle? Think again.
ko boleh diam tak yoy?
ReplyDelete;c okla. lpas ni aku tk ckp pepe dah. ;,c
ReplyDeletewows.
ReplyDelete