Yesterday we've received the 'letter'. I replied to it with a wink in the end. I brought back my headphone and can't wait to bring home the rest of my stuffs. Pantene replied to it this morning with hope that everyone is being treated fairly and obeys whatever rules that have been set. Day 1 - I was the first. Let's see how it goes next week.
I hate driving. Have I told you that? Mom has been away for a couple of days so not wanting the car to be left alone, I drove to work. Hate it. Today we had to meet Fufu at her office in that big city. Imagine, cars, big lorries, buses, cars, and more cars! Luckily Kembar showed me the way patiently all the way. Weeee. Thanks Kembar~ On our way back, rain heavily! Gosh. I almost lost Kembar in the middle of that bad traffic. But fortunately my instinct was quite OK, and she was so kind to check up on me at every junction. Thank you very much!
Now am gaining my mood to get ready for brewing coffees. Errkh. When am I going to quit everything? I want to buy KayuHitam for my cats and plant my cactus and put more flowers to my garden! When can I do these? Hmm. Soon, I hope. Very soon, God willing.
Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment